Broken things are meant to be fixed

Hey! :) I have some very bad news (like always all the bad things end up happening at the same time). Anyways, yesterday my laptop died. It was so random since it worked just fine before and then just - dead. Now I'm using R's laptop but there's a big minus - he doesn't have the memory card reader and my digital camera has only memory card (my usb, which btw turned out to be a very rare model, is at the countryside which I won't be visiting for the next 2 weeks!). Now I have loads of pictures in my camera that I wanted to post but I can't before my baby is fixed again - I have no idea when. Tomorrow or a day after that we'll go to the vendor to see if they can repair it since it's on warranty (but I'm not sure because all the documents aren't in the city so they might not take it right now). Of course we're trying to find that rare usb cabel, but if the worst thing happens - they won't take my laptop to be repaired and we can't find the cabel, I can't post my DIY projects, outfits and much more in the next 2 weeks :( Also I have 3 major exams coming and I'm a bit stressed about them too.. Let's just keep our fingers crossed & hope everything will turn out fine! I really hope I can post again soon, because it's just so devastating if I can't post/take pictures.

In the meanwhile, I will share some inspiring couture picture with you - they are so artistic and beautiful!

I hope you're having amazing time & I can get back on blogging soon! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment