Collars, collars, collars

Hello lovelies!

Recently I surprised even myself with having this love for COLLARS! Earlier I didn't really like things like that but somehow they have completely stole my heart - there are so many different variations of them or wearing them. Also, they are not hard to make yourself! I made some during my vacation and I have some ideas in making right now :)  I really think you can bring your old clothes back alive with just one simple collar.  Here are some amazing finds that are very inspiring and give so many ideas of how you could create one you like yourself:

1. I love the idea of taking the collar from an old shirt and making it detachable! (or maybe I'm just a succer for studs?) 
2-3, 5. Why not tune the collar on your shirt and make it more awesome? It just takes few studs or something else you really like. 
4. Lacey crochet collar - they are so cute and very very unique. 
7-8. I LOVE sequins so I love the idea of making a collar yourself from the beginning and just covering them with sequins. You can give so much life to your clothes that way! 
9. One of my favorite ideas - pearl collar. And what's the best - it's SO easy to make them! (there is an instruction below in the post here).





 Isn't this beautiful? So simple to make, so chic to wear! I will definitely try this one :)




Aren't those collars amazing? I just want to try all of them! Since I haven't had much time and I have some other projects going on right now, I made a huge bunch of lace crochet collars. I was really afraid they will turn out awful but actually they look cute! I'm still trying to find the exact right pattern and size that suits me but these examples I made are really great too. The patterns are found from this amazing site and this great site. All you need is a needle, some yarn and willpower!

 What do you think about wearing/making collars? Are there some styles that you really like or maybe some tutorials to share with others?  I will definitely try the pearl and sequin ones soon! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment