Those October Days

THE MEETING LOOK ... 

Since the start of working with SRC my life has turned a lot towards classy and sophisticated looks - as the company's creative director and leader of all design projects I have many meetings with clients and it would be unforgivable to dress any less. This week wasn't different and besides the work we decided to have a little camera-fun-time and shoot the outfit. 

I must say I adore autumn sun! This time Rauno also managed to capture sunshine that made my hair look so so golden. Who wouldn't like that!

Well, my outfit for the day was a bit more subtle with darker tones - still very appropriate for autumn. Recently I discovered this great designer Vera Mont, who has breathtaking selection of elegant dresses. They are to die for! I am lucky enough to own one myself. It was simply a perfect match to my beloved LV bag that you've seen once before in this blog :) 

I don't know what's up with me and purple dresses though! Whenever I go shopping I must tell myself before not to buy any blue or purple dresses since I have so many already. Though my skin is more of a softer tone, cold color clothes suit me well. Maybe it's simply the clash of tones that make it work :) What do you think? 

PS: I couldn't leave the shoes unmentioned, right? I got these amazing Bronx shoes with 3€ - and believe it or not, they are completely new and where just on season sale. How often does it happen that you find amazing black full leather stilettos with such price!? What I especially love in these shoes is the sole - for our bumpy streets these are the perfect shoes! 

Are you loving the autumn so far? :)

xoxo
Dress - Vera Mont | Blazer - Vero Moda | Shoes - Bronx | Clutch - Louis Vuitton 


No comments:

Post a Comment