Outfit inspiration vol2

As usual I have found loads of inspiring outfit ideas and I want to share some of those with u :)

All pictures are from Chictopia & Chicisimo .





 I really love pants other than jeans - especially these awesome colors such as in this picture! I saw pants similar to these in Terranova yesterday (and they cost only 13 euros!)

 I can't forget the ultimate combination: peplum+black. Peplum little black dress - ain't it perfect?

 And of course this cute vintage look that reminds me of the 70s. Midi skirt, cute little bag - it's all just perfect.
 Since it's still winter, what could look more perfect than this?

 Cardigans - gotta love them!
 Another perfect vintage look!

 Who said that maxi skirts and sweaters can't be mixed together? They are perfect together.

 I love this sophisticated combination - so chic.



 Cute mini dresses - how can you NOT love them?


And last but not least - this season's hottest trend: sequin-pattern mini skirt. They are so chic and edgy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment