This is what makes us girls



Hey sweeties! 

Why is it that sometimes inpiration comes and goes quicker than the lightning? Now I'm just listening to Lana's songs and trying to wonder what's special about these photos. Yesterday was quite a weird day and actually the weird part of it is that whenever I don't work out I feel terrible and so uncomfortable. I didn't go jogging yesterday and somehow I didn't feel so good about myself either, which therefore shows on the pictures. Also, I guess we are both quite uninspired right now since Rauno comes from work and then to go shooting isn't that much of fulfilling our inspiration, but something we have to do. However, I still want to dress up (most of the times at least - gosh, I hope none of my readers have seen me on the streets with hoodie, sneakers and ugly leggings :D). Let's be honest, the thing is that you can't feel good about yourself when you are wearing homie clothes and not working out! At least that's the thing when it comes to me :)

Yesterday I felt more like taking pictures myself and since the sky was absolutely epic, I took some pictures of the city and the surrounding where we made pictures. Hehe, we were so weird while trying to make these pictures because we just couldn't find the right spot for taking them and therefore we ended up shooting in 3 different places! Well, we all need some variety :) Also, I really felt that this a bit longer flowy skirt is so good for windy summer days and of course it's good to hide my white legs under it. :D

I hope you like the pictures, share your thoughts below in the comments. xo

 Pictures by Rauno P. 
* Skirt - Bardehle
* Top - Hennes







 _______________________







No comments:

Post a Comment