LYDC - London Young Design Connection


 Pictures by Rauno P. 
Hey lovelies!

What a week it has been! I've missed blogging so much that as soon as I got back to the city today, we headed off to a photo shoot - this time a shoot that made me really excited. At the countryside I had waiting a beautiful piece of accessory: this LYDC handbag! I've had it for a while, but I waited until the summer was blossoming since I felt it's more of a summery bag (although thanks to the metallic color, it would look amazing in winter as well!).  Actually, this is so much more than just an ordinary bag (haha, I swear that every girl says that about her new bag) - but this one really is a special piece. It was a gift from my mom who constantly hunts down all beautiful brands and shares them with me. Before that bag, I didn't even know about this London brand that is rocking the world! A young, hip, fashionable and absolutely edgy - that's what makes LYDC special and unique.  As they have discribed their brand : "It connects the inspiration of London's youthful romantic designer with the cosmopolitan lifestyles. It is the handbag that every woman will fall in love."  They couldn't be more right, because this morning when I stared at it I literally fell in love and through my whole bus trip back to the city I just looking at it (silly me) - even now that it's just standing on my cupboard, I admire it's snake print, design and details. The details are crazy, the colour and shine are perfect and what's most important - it's spacious and I can even carry it to work (but it doesn't look that big at all!). Since the bag is very eyecatching itself, the outfit needed to be more settle and a bit classy to portray one side of LYDC - you really don't want to "over-bling" your outfit. And hey, what could be better than matching a snake-print bag with a snake-print blouse?

 * Blouse - Thrifted
* Skirt - Hennes by H&M
* Bag - LYDC London  / Bought from HERE/ you can buy it HERE 
* Shoes - Lorbacsa






Don't forget to check out their bag's website, it is breathtakingly beautiful and filled with the most incredible bags! Check it out HERE
 You can also buy their bags from these sites: 

***

PS: SINCE THE GOOGLE READER IS SHUTTING DOWN FROM TOMORROW, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG IN THESE SITES SINCE OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T MISS OUT ON ANY ZERXZASTYLE ACTIVITIES ! :) 
Also, check out THIS post for seeing how to switch your blogs from Google Reader to Bloglovin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment