Go plaid or go home

Recently, outfit shooting just hasn't worked out! We are both rather busy, with school and errands, so by the time we have some free moments to take pictures - about 4-5pm - it's way too grey and dark outside! You have no idea how happy I am to finally have the weekend so we could execute some ideas we have in store for the blog :) 

Anyways, yesterday we at least tried to do some pictures and in the end it wasn't that bad. Since it's really warm outside, I had the chance to test the plaid trend again - somehow, however, I'm getting quite tired of this fashion-hit-pattern already! Maybe it's just that it's literally everywhere right now, but I've worn plaid shirts and skirts for years! I remember I bought my first one with 2€ (yeap!) about 3 years ago and I still have it in my closet :) It's a nice casual item if you need to run around the town and don't want to look overdressed. 

What do you think about plaid-pattern craze that's going on right now? Are you a fan? 

xoxo
Pictures by Rauno Põldme
Sweater - Zara | Shirt - Terranova | Skirt - H&M | Blazeer KappAhl | Tights - Alexandra | Shoes - JC


No comments:

Post a Comment