Jeffrey Campbell Lita Boot Video Review


Hey peeps! 

Since I've been flaunting with my amazing boots for quite some time and many of you have had some questions about them, I decided to tell you all about them in a video review! It is my second video ever and I really need to apologize for the awful sound quality - there is only a certain amount of quality my camera can produce - and because there is construction work going on at my home, there was so much background noise that it was awful! Also, when I'm a bit like a blabbering idiot, never mind :) Beginners mistake, right? 

This video-blogging thing is very new to me but I'd really love to hear your thoughts on it! Do you like to watch something like this from time to time in the blog? What could I change? What kind of videos would you like to see? Share all your thoughts with me on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment