When it all goes wrong ... it's BLOOPERS time again!

When doing outfit photos, of course what finds it's way to blog posts, is all beautiful, polished, nice. But the truth is that every blogger has those goofy pictures in their computer that just makes you laugh out loud! When I'm in this perfect "let's-shoot-some-pictures" zone I tend to be quite a goofball that can make extremely weird faces or just ease the tention of dead-serious fashion blogging job. And of course my sweetie is so talented that he captures those moments (even the ones not intended which makes it only better!). 

Since the last bloopers post (which you can check out HERE) found some great feedback I decided to make it a tradition to post some funny outfit shots from time to time! It will definitely not be a last time :) 

What could be cooler during picturing than playing with your clothes? I swear sometimes I can be really childish (*facepalm*). But hey - it's all in the purpose of art .. and humor :D 
3 versions of the ugliest facial expression there could ever been - the last one is particularly talented: like yawning and trying to be surprised at the same time = something extremely awkward. I think no one should see anyone up so close while having these expressions .. :D 
This was one of the shoots that's characteristic word was only: goofy. Playing around like a little girl, it ended up being quite cute and I loved these shots (and hey - who could resist me showing a little bit of my tongue! :D) 
Remember, my hair and the wind has a true romance going on - and I believe it's everlasting! 
 Let's take that hand on the hip, yeah, and flaunt it being fabulous as hell! 
 This set is just something that pretty much portrays what's going on all the time behind the scenes - when I'm in the middle of leaves, I just must play with them ... or when I find a wall, I must do seductive dance against it .. or I have to do the "duck-face" .. or just look like I'm taking a dump :D Enough said! 

So in the end even though it can be quite challenging for some to show their ugly side I think it's quite fun! We see that sugar-coated pretty pretty fashion on every corner but what is interesting is to see the ugly side in fashion - whether it's fashion-failures or just funny behind the scenes posts. If you scream of horror seeing a picture of yourself looking like a ... well a frog, then don't doubt and post it - trust me, people won't think it's ugly but they will think you are one amazingly confident girl who has one of the createst abilities - the ability to laugh at ones flaws. 

What do you think of these goofball posts? Share your thoughts with me <3

3 comments:

Post a Comment