It ain't autumn without your nails done

TIME FOR AUTUMN TRANSITION ... 

Mm ... Remember the blue beach, strawberries, ice tea, outfits with no extra layers... Well it's autumn now and we can forget all of that until the next summer. Seems bittersweet but actually autumn ain't so bad either. October in Estonia has been quite beautiful and warm, letting us all enjoy the yellow leaves and cool autumn air. 

However, when the weather is transitioning, we - my ladies - have to do a bit of our own transitioning act. Time to hang those tops and flip flops to the back of the closet and welcome scarves, hats, boots and autumn make-up!

And you know what - even our nails need an autumn makeover!
Summer for me is the time of neon pink nails but when it gets rainy and darker outside, I'm always in  a desperate need for a makeover. When I was introduced to Julep, I knew it was time - so I cut my super long nails with sparkly pink roses on them and transformed them to these tiny darker turquoise color ones. And you know - it felt liberating!

If you are facing the same problem and aren't very sure how to transform your nails or you are looking for some other options then really, truly, Julep has the greatest collection of nail polishes that are perfect for autumn! I can't wait to test some of those for this long autumn period - I'm sure it only makes the mood better!

You can check out the nail polishes from here:

JULEP NAIL POLISH SHOP


What's your situation like with autumn nails? Are you a fan of longer or shorter nails? Can't wait to hear your thoughts! 

xoxo

Leather jacket - FB Sister | Sweater - Zara | Skirt - H&M | Boots - JC | Bag - MBMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment