You give my heart a treat, You make my life complete


 Good evening, lovelies! <3
 It has been one of the most exciting days I've ever had! Recently I've found many amazing ideas for my blog posts and that has made me so energetic and pumped up with gladness. This hole day I've been doing some settle work for tomorrow's post that you got a glimpse already from my Facebook page - that might have gave you the hint :) I'm SO excited but before that I want to share today's outfit with you! I got the skirt at the weekend and I fell in love! Since I started blogging I've learned that the trick is in experimenting with things that I've never tried before - same was with the skirt. I always thought that the only length of a skirt I can wear, is mini or to my knees, so midi-skirt was absolutely not an option. Now I've come to love these vintage pleated midi-skirts, especially if they have such a beautiful pastel tone as this one! The settle pastel green stole my heart, not to even mention the high waist-line which emphasizes the waist (we all want a nice hourglass figure, right?) That skirt gave me so much inspiration and I can say that you will see it a lot :)

Now, when I matched it with a shirt, tied together on my waist, Rauno honestly looked at me as if I'm a crazy person, haha we talked about it like 15 minutes before he agreed and said: "No one can change your mind if you have already decided."  Later when we did the photos he started seeing the "trick" too and actually said that it looks great and interesting! I felt a bit like a flower girl in this outfit, a bit old-fashioned, a bit "floaty" and absolutely happy. That's what spring brings to me. <3

Also, we did pictures in about 3 different places, but all of them didn't work out that well so you see just a peak to some locations - like the little hilltop or that beautiful window that belongs to the ruins of an old church! That place is filled with mystery and history, so right now I won't tell you more but soon we'll shoot there and then I can tell you all about the place :) (Also there's a little peak in tomorrow's post!)   .. And then I need to add a little something to mention my glasses - I found them for just 5 euros and I think they are just gorgeous! Now I wear them all the time and see the world through beautiful light brown shades, haha.  (Not to mention that I actually found them from our local grocery store a.l.a Maxima, what a find!)

So, I will let you enjoy the pictures now & I hope you enjoy them. <3 Let me know your thoughts & take care of yourself!


 * Skirt - Figaro
* Shirt - Amisu
* Under-top - Vero Moda
* Sun glasses - Maxima 
* Shoes - Unknown




 


No comments:

Post a Comment