A day in pictures

Hey lovelies! 

Today's post is very special to me because it combines so many things I love. You know how crazy I am about capturing those little moments of life, making the way for them to be lovely memories. Every picture can tell a story, whether it is a big moment of your life or just a little something to show the feeling. This is the reason why I took yesterday to capture every hour of my day! I found this idea from here & fell in love with the hole concept of documenting your day through pictures. Therefore, from the moment I woke up I tried to make pictures every hour and now you can follow one day of my life through these pictures! :) Since I had quite a busy day and found many things to picture, I thought I'd make some collages as well so you can see my hole day as it was.

 
11am -  Since the lecture started a bit later, I was so lucky that I got to sleep long and woke up quite late. That was my little snack for the breakfast - whole wheat bread toasted with a mixture of eggs and milk, ate them with some honey. Yummy!

 
12pm - Going to school. On the left you can see my little home street which looks adorable! On the right is one of the buildings I have lectures at. Very classic and old, but amazingly beautiful.
 
1pm - At school. The subject I had was the grammar of Estonian language - it is actually very difficult.
 
2pm - Going back home, school week is over now for me. I realized that my boot looks like a lita boot in this picture, haha. Also, on the right is this little clock tower that was on my way and caught my eye! 
 
3pm - This is what waited for me when I got home! Rauno had me a lovely surprise with this lunch, mm it tasted so good. Fresh salad and a warm tortilla, sided with tea and honey. Perfect!
 
 4pm - Since the weather was beautiful we went to do an outfit shot that you already saw yesterday. We walked on the town, finding beautiful places such as a little hilltop or the ruins of an old church.. Magical.
 
 5pm - Still on the town, goofing around with the camera. I loved the little shadows of us on that wall - I didn't even realize them when I took the picture!
 
 6pm - After a long walk we had to pump up the fuel and I made some pancakes with apples and honey.
 
 7pm - We still had some grocery shopping to do so after eating we stopped by our near-by store. On the way we saw a lonely bucket sitting on the road and we just laughed. How often do you see a bucket on a road? Haha, randomness!
 
 8pm - Time for my Insanity workout! I love my sneakers - comfy and cool :)
 
 9pm - As you see, my workout had some results! After taking a shower I boosted my energy with a little curd dessert which is covered with chocolate. It gives you loads of protein and calcium and fills you up with energy. Perfect snack after a hard workout.
 
 10pm - Finally I got to posting my outfit of the day! Here I am, writing a post to you.

 11pm - Yes, we are late eaters but since we woke up late it was normal time for us to eat dinner. We made beef stew with black plums, gosh it was delicious! Since we have very poor light at night, the picture didn't turn out good at all but actually it looked amazing and tasted even better :)

12am - After a busy day filled with activity, we finally got to sit down and enjoy the night together. Watching some episodes of Cake Boss (our latest obsession), hand in hand, side by side, until we got so tired that we fell asleep. Good night! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment