"You don't have to go fast, you just have to GO" - Update on my workout :)

Hey lovelies! :) 

It has been a while since I've talked about how my workout is going. After finishing Insanity, you know what's the crazy thing? .. I MISS DOING IT! As much as I hated it, it finally pushed me into working out, I felt that I'm working out and I saw/felt results every day. Now, that I'm doing a milder everyday-workout, I don't feel that (though partly it's a good thing) but I do miss Insanity. Since my apartment is way too small to do it and I don't want to upset my downstairs neighbor with jumping around, I have to wait and maybe do some Insanity workouts outdoors :)  Even if I can't do it every single day, I want to do it once-twice a week to add some awesomeness to the workout :D

Since I still have loads of pounds to lose, I'm doing a different kind of workout now. I go jogging about 4-5 times a week (yes yes I could do it every day!) and also I've added Hip-hop abs to my routine. Again, Shaun T is one amazing trainer and his workouts are like little cherrys in your day! Hip-hop abs really works, even after one week of doing it, you can feel the difference in your tummy.



These are my little schedules I'm following :) I just started doing the madness yesterday and when I showed it to Rauno, he was like : "You are ACTUALLY going to do it?!:O"   Yeap, I'm insane! And besides that, I should be able to do 300 sqauts and 100 push-ups 30 days from today.  Replacing Insanity with Madness - working out my style! My current workout is really simple but now that I'm thinking about it, it's triggering every problem-part of my body - abs for my tummy, squats for legs/butt, push-ups for jelly-hands and jogging for overall stamina, losing fat and trimming legs. :)

If you have any more ideas of what I could add to my workout, shoot your ideas in the comments below! xo Take care, eat healthy and go for a jog - it's amazing, even if you hate it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment