Rainy days



Hello lovelies! :) 

As I've mentioned before, weather in Estonia is .. well, moody. In the morning, when I was preparing myself to go to school, sun shined and I was almost certain we can shoot some pictures in the evening. Well, guess what happened by the time it was 6pm? It was pouring rain! Fortunately for us, the rain stopped as quickly as it had started and even though it wasn't that sunny, we still managed to take pictures.

Actually, as funny as it might sound, I even waited for rain because I really wanted to wear this beautiful jacket! I found it few weeks ago from the flea market and it looked just amaaaziing. I've looked for this kind of perfect length of jacket for a very long time so you can imagine how excited I was :) It fitted me perfectly and now whenever it's a bit chillier outside, I take the advantage and put my jacket on.

I guess this more casual/feminine style is really my "comfort zone". Even Rauno said that I was much bolder and more free at front of the camera :) That's only a good thing and we are constantly trying to progress to make better pictures :)

I hope you like the outfit, share your thoughts in the comments below. xo


Pictures by Rauno P. 
* Jacket - Allumette A.C Paris
* Skirt,belt, bag, scarf - Vintage
* Top - H&M
* Shoes - Pearly
* Tights - Belissima
* Lipstick - Lemax colour 159















No comments:

Post a Comment