Inspiring fashion bloggers - The Muv by Sally Dierks

It has been such a long time since I last did a blogger-inspiration post, but well - better late than never! I've wanted to showcase this blogger with a separate inspiration post for a while now so when I thought about introducing another blogger to you, I thought about her instantly! Today I want to show you some little sneak-peeks to a blog called The Muv and it's run by Sally Dierks. If I've showed you before some great inspirations, this blog is BY FAR the best!  Actually, if I'm honest, her blog is my second favorite blog of all time and it's just mindblowing. At first, when I found her blog, what caught my eye was that she looked a bit like Kristina Bazan (my absolute blogger no1!) but now that I've followed Sally for a while, I see her unique characteristics that make her blog worth more than words could ever explain.

When it comes to her style, I'm in love with her elegance, classy and timeless looks, that amazing femininity that her outfits showcase. There are not many girls her age who can look so elegant and feminine with so effortlessly!  She always manages to put together the best pieces, add some spice to her classic combos and still make you look at her outfit with stunned impression. Other than that, I love her posing that is just perfect and makes you want to pose like that as well! Her blog has been a huge influence on mine and I'm just so lucky and thankful to have the possibility to have her as an inspiration :) 

I hope you'll take a look at her blog, because I'm honestly in love with it and now I just must say huge THANK YOU to Sally who runs this beautiful blog :) She deserves a whole lot more followers so go and check out all about her blog from HERE.

<3

 (all photos from The Muv)