Falling leaves



Autumn has officially arrived... or at least my wardrobe has adjusted itself from summerheat to fallbreeze. That's why I adore this cute t-shirt representing fall, being totally seasonable. :) What fascinates me is how you can transform a completely usual t-shirt into something very chic and classy! Just add some jewelry, heels and a chic skirt. Then again you can wear the tee with jeans, shorts, leggings .. I guess there are people who would say t-shirts have nothing to do in the fashion world and they are just made for sports or chilling at home but I'd say a t-shirt is a true investment because of it's multiple sides of using and if you choose one with a cool print you can bet you are always spot-on-trendy. Not to even mention how comfy it is, hugging your body like a real teddybear. 

Are you a fan of t-shirts and styling them in different ways? What do you think about the trend of comfy cotton tees styled with chic details? Share your thoughts with me! 

xoxo

 Pictures by Rauno P. 

* T-shirt - H&M
* Skirt - Hennes by H&M
* Shoes - Claudia Ghizzani 
* Sunglasses - Terranova
* Dragon necklace - Expressions










No comments:

Post a Comment