Runaway train never going back - Chic in the middle of nowhere with Persunmall bling-bling



Exploring the borders ... Even though I'm writing this post to you from Tallinn where I'm currently at for a couple of days, I wanted to show you these pictures which we shot before going away. How come I always end up in extremely chic outfits in the middle of nowhere? I guess I'm just attracted to contrasting aspects like being chic in the country or being bohemian in the city heart. There is something so special about it, maybe it's the part of standing out of the crowd or going out of your comfort zone. The more I play around with these opposites, the more confident I get! I really recommend for you to try it as well :) 

Now what really made this outfit born in the first place, was this beautiful necklace I got from Persunmall a while ago! I've never ordered from there before but I can say I was not disappointed. The thing with internet shopping is that you can never know if the object you've ordered will be the same as promised, especially if you are doing it for the first time and can't be quite sure of the quality. Even though it's a very simple piece, I think the little rhinestones and the beautiful "pretzel" shape adds a lot of uniqueness, but still being a very settle necklace it can fit to a nice little black dress in the evening for a restaurant or for the day to add a touch of classyness to your business formal outfit. Even though I'm always a "more is better" believer, sometimes we all need a little something like this. 

Have you ordered from Persunmall some jewelry? What do you think about it? 

xoxo

 Pictures by Rauno P. 
* Top - New Look
* Skirt - Fishbone
* Shoes - Anona 
* Necklace - Persunmall








No comments:

Post a Comment