No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle



In the end, we all gotta love horses ... I've never been one of the horse-loving-girls, not even as a little girl, but I have to admit they are beautiful, elegant creatures and if they are represented on a dress, I'm definitely sold! Last week I stopped by from Tally Weijl, even though that's also one of the places I don't visit that often - I've always thought it's not really my style and suits more to these hip teenage girls, not me. However, they proved me wrong when I found this beautiful, blue dress with horses on it, just hanging there on sale with only 5,99€ - not to even mention there were only 2 left, one in a size xs and the other one in my size. It was truly a match made in heaven! I tried it on and fell in love - the fabric is soft and so comfortable, the cut is absolutely devine for a girl with wider hips as I do and the color pallette with wild horses + a unicorn .. what girl wouldn't love it! I think what made the choice was the feeling the dress gave to me - slightly dreamy yet wild, soft yet strong with fighting towards the dreams. The clouds and the sky shown on the background is just another sign of how to follow the lead of your heart and believe in higher goals that at the first sight might seem silly. 

Do you have any clothing pieces that have a very unique picture on them - like an animal - and what do you think about this kind of style? :) Share your toughts with me below in the comments! 

xoxo

Pictures by Rauno P. 

* Dress - Tally Weijl 
* Cardigan - Vintage
* Tights - Alexandra
* Bracelets - Terranova
* Necklace - Rebecca Boutique
* Boots - Jeffrey Campbell








No comments:

Post a Comment