The house of glass


 

A little piece of heaven right beside us ... As soon as I had began to think there are no more interesting places to find and visit in this city, the faith proved me wrong and when we were just walking around the city, finding the perfect light for taking pictures, we ended up at this beautiful, picturesque place called the Tartu Nature School. Firstly, we were just thinking we've found another park because there were lovely little sidewalks for people, many trees, bushes, it was very quiet and peaceful, but taking a more closer look we found that behind those glass walls there is that magic wonderland where they grow all kinds of plants, from everyday ones like tomatoes to more exotic ones. Besides growing  beautiful plants and keeping the garden in such shape as it is, people there teach children all over Estonia some knowledge about the nature around us! I think what they do is very generous and something many parents should take a closer look at - with the internet world surrounding children from a very young age, they can forget how many beautiful things are out there in the wild, what plants grow there, what can be possibly made out of those plants and so on. As a teacher-to-be I have a lot of respect towards the people who are making the Nature School happen! The idea is amazing and I wish all the best to them :) 

Though sometimes I tend to walk around like a true flower-girl with all kinds of naturely outfits, this time as a true irony I was wearing the most modern, minimalistic and urban outfit you could ever find in my outfits! However, I think it gave a nice contrast and instead of making me look like something out of space, it brought out the appeal and the beauty in both sides - the clothes and the surrounding. Also, we had to use the benefit of glass walls the Nature School has all around the house, since the walls were really edgy and matching with my outfit idea very well! 

Since the Nature House is very very near to my home (I didn't have a clue of it excisting there!) and I loved everything about that surrounding, I'm pretty sure we will shoot some more pictures there in the future :) 

How do you like this idea of having a very very distinctive surrounding in your pictures - like in the first place it doesn't even seem to match? 

xoxo



                    
* Denim shorts - Tommy jeans
* Necklace and bracelet - Expressions
* Top and shoes - Lindex
* Bag - Thrifted








No comments:

Post a Comment