Inspiring fashion bloggers in the style corner - Gabriela Grębska

Hello lovelies! 
As a new feature, I'm trying to do a post about one inspiring fashion blogger every week. :) This week I chose a girl, who is so amazingly cute, stylish and lovely, that just looking at her pictures makes you want to be a fashion blogger! I'm talking about Gabriela Grębska, who's style has wow'ed me for a while now and she keeps amazing me. You know what's even more cool - she's only 16! 16 and rocking the world with her doll'ish/rocker style. <3

 
 Gabriela's style appealed to me first because of that cuteness! When sometimes cute look can feel rather "fake", in her case it is glowing of natural beauty, happiness, friendliness and warmth. I'd say she's definitely one of those girls who is always positive and nice with everybody - a girl who is beautiful inside and out.  Also what I really love about her style, is that when many girls her age try desperately to look older, she rocks her looks with that young natural beauty, being happy with the way she is. She doesn't try hard to look something else nor does she wear a make up that could make her look different - she uses her best features and that's how she can inspire young girls everywhere! Moreover, I've always been deeply in love with this light, fairytale'ish, cute, soft look that she carries out well and does in her outfits rather often. Other than that, sometimes you can see some a bit more rocker side, influenced by girly style and mixing it all in everyday outfits. I think her style is such a good role model for all the teen girls out there who'd like to be stylish but wear comfy clothes and look nice :)  Here are some of my favorites of her outfits!










 Of course it was so hard to choose the ones I love the most because her blog is filled with amazing shots! I hope you find her style as inspiring as I do. Share your thoughts!

You can find Gabriela's Lookbook HERE
You can find Gabriela's Blog HERE

Have an amazing weekend ! xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Just Could Not Depart Your Site Prior To Suggesting That I Actually Enjoyed The Standard Info A Person Provide For Your Visitors? Is Going To Be Back Often To Check Up On New Posts taruhan bola kita

Post a Comment